My fourth blog:]

yeah believe it.

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

mumbling:]

L O V E
When your lover said to you that he/she is totally abundantly love you 100%,do you believe in that?For me it is not something that you should fully believe in because its completely clear that for him/her its only a stupid jocular just to make the day cherish than ever.Unless your lover said that he love you more than 100%.My advice,don't fall for that.Even though your lover gives advocacy affirmatively,but we just can't predict life that easy.I had experienced once,and now its agreeable to me.And of course it hurts.It cuts me and leaves trace just like the airplane streaking the blue sky.He is a deceiver and wants to be with me deceitfully.My garishness to meet him is a futility.The conclusion is,a men always an adamant and very garble.Don't fully believe in them kay:]

No comments:

Post a Comment