My fourth blog:]

yeah believe it.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Morning morning morning !!!

I woke up very damn early in the morning almost everyday and its probably because I have to go to school at 6am every morning.I used to imagined studying in US because I don't have to wake up so early like I did here in Malaysia.I wish I can continue my study there.I hate taking brochure that give details about Australia's University and etc.But sometimes it gave me special kind of strength to like focus study in here so I can get a very excellent result and directly continue my journey of studying there.But like its impossible for me to go there??But I have to take risk thou so I can have a better and better life.
LOL.
I just cant stop dreaming and dreaming.I want to laugh my ass off right now because just now when I was not fully awake yet,he text me at 5am and said gd morning:] then I reply "ahsahdwucb dwhdsncc". Silly me.Haha.I felt very very dumb and stupid.He laughed and I just cant remember when and how I can sent a texty when I was fully asleep?Oh my~ Now he's probably on his way to jog.He is so so worry that he'll get fat.He is so so like a woman which is so take a good care about health and how much calorie he should takes per day. All those healthy stuff totally his thingy.LMAO~

No comments:

Post a Comment