My fourth blog:]

yeah believe it.

Monday, June 8, 2009

Kena tipu again.

Today is funny.
Very funny you know.
Atlast kan aku juga
kena balik.Damn damn damn.
[but its not my fault !]

I hate real life.
I mentioned it before.
But,em you never know I mentioned it
before anyway.haha.Silly me.
[sebab teda juga org cek ne]
Okay this is how the tragic happen.
I tell him that I can check his number
in Internet,in private website.
[hepi nya tym dapat trick dia]
And in that website,it technically shows
the outgoing calls,incoming calls
that he received.And the num he sms with.
And I just have to like log in,
and drop down his number there in a small box given,
and choose date just like
when you sign up for friendster inc.
[buat2x ja ne.haha]
Then I sms him la.
I said,"u bz sms with ur friend kan these few days"?
Then suddenly he said to me
"How do u know?"
"I check ur num in Internet"I said.
[p/s: Im just kidding].
Then he said:
"Mesej kawan ja pun marah meh?"
This is stupid.
So obvious that he terasa ne.
"Then I ask again why u do that?"
Then he said,"nothing,just friend ma".
Stupid oh.We are just friend now.
[mungkin la]
And Im happy happy happy.
:]




No comments:

Post a Comment